Dr. Adrian Claudiu Vlada, MB BCh studied medicine at University College Dublin in Ireland. Following a surgical internship at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, he completed his general surgical residency at the University of Florida. Thereafter, he spent two years in Saint Louis, finishing a vascular surgery fellowship at Washington University.
Dr. Vlada employs minimally invasive endovascular techniques, as well as open surgery, to treat a wide array of arterial and venous disorders. His clinical interests include, but are not limited to:
– Limb salvage for peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
– Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) and thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA) repair, including complex endovascular interventions
– Carotid stenosis
– Hemodialysis access procedures
– Thoracic outlet syndrome
– Venous insufficiency, varicose vein disease, spider veins
– Mesenteric and renal artery disease
– Aortoiliac occlusive disease
Dr. Vlada remains active in multiple professional societies including the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS), Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery (SCVS) and the American College of Surgeons (ACS). He enjoys participating in academic projects, with multiple papers and presentations to his name.
When not engaging in patient care or academic pursuits, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two dogs, cooking, running and hiking.
– White Memorial Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
– Providence St John’s Health Center, Santa Monica, CA