Mathew Cheung, DO is a Los Angeles native. He studied medicine at Western University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pomona, CA. He went on to do his post graduate training in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery at the Osteopathic colleges of New York and Philadelphia, earning board certification in both fields. He has now returned home to practice. Dr. Cheung specializes in the treatment of arterial and venous disease using both minimally invasive and open surgery. His particular interests include treatment of chronic wounds and limb salvage procedures due to arterial and venous disease. His training focuses on a holistic approach to medicine and patient care which he applies to each and every one of his patients.
- Beverly Hospital, Montebello, CA
- Garfield Medical Center, Monterey Park, CA
- St. Vincent Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Brotman Medical Center, Culver City, CA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, Hollywood, CA
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, San Gabriel, CA
- Alhambra Hospital, Alhambra, CA