Dr. Leichter, a graduate of Harvard Medical School, is a board-certified vascular surgeon and Fellow of the American College of Surgery.
She did her residency in general surgery at Brown University, and was Chief Resident at UCSF Medical School. She did her Fellowship in Vascular Surgery at the Department of Surgery at UCLA.
- Endovascular and minimally invasive vascular surgery
- Varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency
- Carotid artery disease
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) repair
- Hemodialysis access
- Lower extremity bypass and limb salvage
Honors / Awards
- Excellence in Teaching, UCSF Surgery Residents
Hospital Staff Appointments
- Attending Surgeon – Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Attending Surgeon – Brotman Medical Center, Culver City, CA
- Attending Surgeon – St. Vincent Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Attending Surgeon – Centinela Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA